Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The tools to stop chaos

Ok my clients always ask me, what do you recommend for a deadbolt? And my answer is always either the Mul-t-lock or the Medeco. I used to lean towards the Medeco more just because it is an American made lock, but now that I know Mul-t-Lock is also owned by the same company as the Medeco lock now I recommend either one. The best part of these locks is the fact that they are proven to be pick proof.  You can not pick neither one of these locks open. One day I had to open a medeco tubular deadbolt the Maxum, so since it is pick proof  I didnt even try to pick it. I went straight to drilling it, after going through about four drill bits, all my batteries died also. Now I am there with only a 14 pound sludge hammer. I decide to give it a try. I started hammering away, so after about 20 blows I gave up, I went over to the client's neighbor and asked if I can charge my batteries there.  With fully charged batteries I was able to drill the lock open. This job was a few months back in Flushing. I learned my lesson now I walk with three fully charged batteries.
www.abbaslocksmith.com/emergency locksmith Flushing

No comments:

Post a Comment