Monday, February 16, 2015

A girl got kicked out

Today 2/16/15 I went to a locksmith request for a gentleman in Forest Hills Queens who wanted to change his locks.  I got to the location, he showed me the locks he wanted to change and  I started to change the locks when all of a sudden I had a woman come out of nowhere and almost attack me. She was yelling stuff like " Who the F are you and what The F are you doing", so I asked her to calm down and I would tell her what is up. Thank God the gentleman came down and all hell broke loose.  They started yelling at each other. The woman was yelling " why the hell you changing the locks" and the guy yelling " because you are a b#$#@ and I want you out". She said you cant do that I have my belongings in there. So as soon as she said that I stopped changing the locks and informed my client that he should consult with a lawyer because she might be right. So I collected a service call from the client and left, as I was leaving I think the lady.www.abbaslocksmith.com #Flushing, #Queens, #emergency, #locksmith.

No comments:

Post a Comment