Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I love my job

Having a job with the freedom to go anywhere for lunch is the best thing in this world.  Being a locksmith your always on the road especially if you are a technician. I am a locksmith technician and I travel from job to job all over Queens.  Today I had the pleasure to have all my jobs in the Forest Hills section of Queens.  And as you would know it, I had lunch at the best diner in the area.  The T-bone Diner in Forest Hills. I had the cook behind the counter make me my own designer burger. I had him make my burger medium well, put romaine lettuce, tomatoes, and coleslaw with home fries. Yum, Yum. He did forget the pickle.  This diner is the only place I can go and have them make it my way.  Well after this wonderful lunch I had the right amount of energy to do an emergency lockout service, which happened to be a few blocks away at 75th road and Austin street.  I service all of Queens, Forest Hills, Flushing, Corona, Bayside, Woodhaven, Whitestone, Woodside, College Point, Jackson Heights, Elmhurst, Rego Park, Astoria, Ditmars, Dutch Kills, and for all area purposes I also go to Nassau County Long Island.
www.abbaslocksmith.com/emergency locksmith Queens
http://instagram.com/buddys_locksmith_queens_ny/

No comments:

Post a Comment