Friday, February 27, 2015

Locksmithing is my therapy to life's hurdles.

Working on the road gives me a chance to be free. The fact that I am able to go from place to place helping people with their most frustrating situations is the most freeing feeling in the world.  Having someone over seeing your every move is not my cup of tea. I was never good with authority. I raised myself, supported myself, put myself through college doing locksmithing. I enjoy helping people. Ok enough about me let me tell you about my lunch today. So I was in Jackson Heights doing a lock out service. After the job it was lunch time, so I went to have it with my very good friend and brother Sammy Jr. at Pizza Sam. I had the best baked clams ever.  Very well done. The stuffing was so tasty I couldn't get enough of it.  Very fresh, tasty and succulent.  I would recommend it to anyone in Jackson Heights for lunch or dinner.
Locksmith service is always an adventure weather it is in Flushing, Corona, Forest Hills, Rego Park, Woodhaven, Elmhurst, or Jackson Heights Abbaslocksmith.com is always around to help people in need.  The most adventurous day I have had with Abba's locksmith is when I drilled opened a lock is ran inside the apartment to save a gentleman who had fallen and didn't get up to two days. He was dehydrated so I grabbed a paper towel soaked it wet and dripped the water into his mouth. Afterwards the EMT's had shown up and took over the care of the guy.
www.abbaslocksmith.com/Flushing




 

No comments:

Post a Comment