Saturday, February 14, 2015

Nice to meet you


Hello I am R.Khan licensed locksmith. I started my locksmith career back in 1999, I had just quit working for Allstate Pest control and was looking for something new, one of my friends Alex Nunez was working for Champion locksmith and told me that they were hiring, so I went, interviewed and was hired right away.  I was hired as a locksmith dispatcher, my job was to book emergency locksmith services and then dispatch them out to contracted locksmiths on the field. Champion locksmith covered all five boroughs, Nassau and Suffolk county Long Island, all of Connecticut and Boston Mass.  I had the 4 to midnight shift, during which I would work and also do school work because at that time I was enrolled in a bachelor degree program in John Jay College. While working in the office, there were contracted locksmiths who had to bring their weekly paper work to be processed.  When the locksmiths would come I would always pick their brain about locksmith work.  Some of the locksmiths took a liking to me and would always bring their tools up to show me some basic locksmith skills.  I learned to pick open my first mortise cylinder from Harry Malios, I learned how to cut a car key by code from Oscar Moreno, I wrapped my first cylinder with Demo Eliadas, Joe from Staten Island showed me how to open my first safe. In NYC in order to get licensed you need two licensed locksmiths to sign an affidavit along with your locksmith license application. While training with the above locksmiths I finally learned enough for them to realize I was ready, so I got two signatures and was able to get my license.  I graduated from John Jay with a  3.64 GPA Public Administration, but by then I had fallen in love with the locksmith industry, so I decided to further develop my skills and continued to work as a locksmith. Currently I manage Abco locksmith, do contract work for Admiral, White's, Ark, and Armor locksmith, I also administer Buddyslocksmith.com and Abbaslocksmith.com.  I have been actively working as a locksmith since 2004, my specialty is residential work, commercial work and some auto work.  www.abbaslocksmith.com/Queens, Flushing, Corona, Forest Hills, Rego Park, Woodhaven 

No comments:

Post a Comment